Monday, January 4, 1999

back at Egan for the spring

Christmas break has ended for me, so I'm now back in school.

The break was pretty awesome as my family went skiing at Lake Tahoe - not once, but twice. Those trips were a blast; I definitely can't wait to hit the slopes again during the Martin Luther King, Jr. Day weekend or winter recess. The sooner the better!

Of course, the holiday wasn't just about skiing; we also went to the Liang family's exciting New Year's Eve party several days ago. Celebrating the new year is undoubtedly one of the best things about the holiday season.

However, all good things must come to an end, and Christmas break is no exception. I wish the break was more than two weeks long, but I certainly can't complain about all the fun things we did. I do have a mild case of the holiday blues right now, but I'm also excited to see everyone at Egan again. :-)

Currently reading: The Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan

No comments:

Post a Comment