Friday, December 15, 2000

school's out for the holidays!

This was the last day of school before Christmas break. In other words, I actually survived my first half of freshman year. Woohoo!

The nice thing was that my school had a "holiday faire" at lunch today. A lot of students gathered to sell their handmade goods; they were mostly food, but there were various arts and crafts as well. I'm quite impressed that LAHS did something like this; it's certainly a great way to kick off the holiday season. I didn't buy anything as most of the items were kind of expensive, but the event was nonetheless very enjoyable.

The semester doesn't actually end until mid-January, which means I'll have to study for the finals later on. But right now, it's time to enjoy my well-earned break. Speaking of which, my family will be going on a road trip to the Southwest U.S. in about a week. I haven't been there in almost five years, so I'm super excited!

Currently playing: Perdition's Gate

No comments:

Post a Comment