Monday, August 25, 2003

first day of my last year of high school

School just started for me. It's hard to believe how fast time has gone. At any rate, I'm now a high school senior!

I should mention that I'm taking Chorale this year to satisfy the fine arts requirement. Though I was reluctant at first due to my fear of performing in public, the class doesn't seem as scary as I had made it out to be. It's actually quite fun, especially with all those cute girls. No wonder Mom has always told me not to judge things before trying them.

You're probably aware that we just returned from a trip to Japan and China. Due to the limited availability of flights, my mother and I almost got stuck overseas. I'm really glad I didn't have to miss the first week of school. That was a close call.

In other news...

I recently beat Duke Nukem 3D: Atomic Edition for the first time without cheats. The fourth episode was quite challenging compared to the first three. It took me numerous tries to defeat the final boss!

Currently listening to: Duke Nukem II soundtrack - "Dukin' it Out" by Bobby Prince

No comments:

Post a Comment