Monday, January 3, 2000

last semester at Egan

Classes just started for me. It's hard to believe I'm already three-quarters of the way through middle school.

I should mention that my family didn't get to go on any trips during the break as we were busy remodeling our kitchen and bathrooms. On the other hand, our house looks much better now. The lack of a vacation wasn't that bad as my parents and I had a great time at our family friend Carol's New Year's Eve party on Saturday. That alone made our Christmas break very worthwhile.

So yeah, back to reality. One thing I'll miss for sure is Mrs. Andersen's cooking class, which was only one semester long. It seems most electives are like this. On the other hand, Mr. Grijalva's industrial technology class looks just as exciting. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment