Monday, June 25, 2001

Java programming class

I started a summer Java class at Foothill College today. I've written my own programs before, but this is my first time taking a formal programming class.

Java is very useful because it runs on any operating system that supports the Java virtual machine. The cool thing is that it happens to be the language in which RuneScape is written. Of course, it's highly unlikely that I'll be able to create a massively multiplayer online RPG after just six weeks of lessons, but this should nevertheless be a worthwhile learning experience.

I'm also enrolled in a Spanish class at Foothill College, but it's nowhere as fun as the Java one. Shh, don't tell my Spanish professor!

Currently playing: RuneScape

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete