Friday, August 9, 2002

last day of summer school at Gunn

This was the last day of my summer SAT preparation class at Gunn High School. I hate to say this, but the class wasn't exactly a positive experience.

We actually started out with a really good teacher. But two days later, the administration transferred several students - myself included - to another class because the original one was getting too full. This wouldn't have been a problem, except the new teacher was just horrible. She was very lazy and never really taught anything useful; all she did was read the newspaper while we studied on our own. I just hope I won't bomb the SAT because of this. *sigh*

Mom paid around $300 for the class, so she wasn't too happy about what happened either. The only positive thing to come out of this was that the workload wasn't so heavy. I guess every cloud does have a silver lining.

In any case, it's time to enjoy the rest of summer. :-)

In other news...

Speaking of summer vacation, my parents and I will be heading to Hawaii with my cousins Connie and Cathy's family in a week from now. I've never been to Hawaii before, so I'm extremely excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment