Monday, August 26, 2002

first day as a junior

I'm now back at LAHS for 11th grade. So this is what it's like to be an upperclassman...

Everyone says this is the hardest school year. Students usually have to take AP classes and standardized tests. It's less of an issue for me because I don't have AP classes — my counselor has advised me to take honors instead. She says this will give me the time I need to prepare. Of course, this means I have to take them as a senior. Guess I'll worry about them when the time comes.

Honors classes aren't any easier. However, that's not really a problem otherwise. Physics is interesting because I've always loved science. It also helps that Mr. Randall is awesome. He's hilarious and certainly knows how to make learning enjoyable. I also have Mrs. Tseng again for Trigonometry Honors. It's not easy either, but at least she's a great teacher too.

As mentioned earlier, my family came back from Hawaii a few days ago. I definitely have the holiday blues. On the bright side, there's a dance coming up in four days. It's always nice to have something to look forward to.

Currently listening to: Deus Ex soundtrack – "Main Title"

No comments:

Post a Comment