Friday, October 10, 2003

so I'm legal now...

It's hard to believe how fast time goes, but I just turned 18. In other words, I'm now legally an adult. Of course, that doesn't mean I'm going to stop listening to my parents - after all, they can now kick me out of the house anytime. :P

As for celebrations, my family went to Pizz'a Chicago for dinner last weekend. I hadn't eaten there in several years, but I must say that their pizzas are really good.

In other news...

I didn't feel like making a separate post about it, but I reached 1,200 skill total in RuneScape two days ago. You can see the screenshot here. Speaking of RuneScape milestones, I've changed my goal to level 99 firemaking because fishing was getting too boring. At my current rate, I should reach 99 firemaking sometime next spring!

Currently playing: RuneScape

No comments:

Post a Comment