Monday, January 5, 2004

my last semester at LAHS

School just started for me. It's hard to believe this will be my last semester of high school. To be honest, I'm already starting to miss LAHS, especially Mr. Shaull's choir class. :-(

Speaking of which, there was some bad news in Chorale: our accompanist Mrs. Hebel passed away on New Year's Day after a battle with cancer. According to Mr. Shaull, she has played the piano for over 60 years. While I didn't see Mrs. Hebel very often, I've always admired her musical talent. My thoughts are with her family during this difficult time.

Now that I'm on my last semester, the biggest challenge is to not catch senioritis. Even though I've submitted my applications, most colleges require the final transcript to complete the process. I guess they really don't want us to start slacking. :P

Currently playing: Blake Stone: Aliens of Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment