Monday, January 5, 2004

my last semester at LAHS

School just started for me. It's hard to believe this is my last semester at Los Altos High School. I'm actually starting to miss it already - especially Mr. Shaull's choir class. :-(

Speaking of which, there was some bad news in Chorale: our accompanist Mrs. Hebel passed away on New Year's Day after a battle with cancer. According to Mr. Shaull, she has played the piano for over 60 years. I didn't see Mrs. Hebel very often but have always admired her musical talent. Our thoughts are with her family during this difficult time.

Now that I'm on my last semester, the biggest challenge is to not catch senioritis. Even though I've submitted my applications, most colleges require the final transcript to complete the process. I guess I have to keep working hard. :P

Currently playing: Blake Stone: Aliens of Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment