Wednesday, June 16, 2004

on being a RuneScape player moderator

I just accepted an invitation from Jagex to become a RuneScape player moderator. This means I can now send priority reports and mute players for serious rule violations. In addition to having a silver crown next to my name when sending messages, I can also post on the official forums as a free user. Besides these things, player moderators don't get any special perks.

For those concerned about us abusing our power, there are guidelines on when we can mute people. I can't disclose much else as the player moderator manual is confidential, but you needn't worry about being muted as long as you follow the rules. :-)

Currently playing: RuneScape

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. osrs money making I am a new user of this site so here i saw multiple articles and posts posted by this site,I curious more interest in some of them hope you will give more information on this topics in your next articles.

    ReplyDelete