Friday, September 15, 2000

Mr. Hagan guilty :-(

Three months ago, one of the teachers at Egan was arrested for having sex with underage girls. I am saddened to learn that Mr. Hagan has pleaded guilty to the charges. I was hoping he would be exonerated because those sluts had lied about their age, but things turned out otherwise.

If the Mountain View Voice article is accurate, then he may have to go to prison for several years. However, I really hope that won't be the case. From what I've heard, inmates don't treat sex offenders too kindly. Even if he doesn't have to do time, he'll probably still have to register as a sex offender and will likely be shunned by many people as a result. This just sucks on so many levels. My thoughts are with Mr. Hagan and his family during the difficult days ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment