Monday, January 15, 2001

a not-so-fun Martin Luther King, Jr. Day weekend

I'll cut straight to the chase: my long weekend totally sucked because I was sick the whole time. As a matter of fact, I'm still not feeling very well right now. I actually had to take a few days off, so there goes my perfect attendance record. :-(

Moonway was at my house last weekend, and the two of us spent several hours playing video games as we often do. However, he had a cold he didn't think was contagious. As Murphy's law would have it, I caught said cold.

I wouldn't have asked Moonway to come to my house had I known he was ill. It just wasn't worth it at all. On the bright side, I had plenty of time to study for the upcoming finals. Speaking of exams, Mrs. Williams was kind enough to let me take the biology quiz at home. Shh, don't tell anyone!

On another note, this coming Friday and the following Monday are teacher service days, which means I get another long weekend. I hope I'll be better by then.

Currently playing: Unreal

No comments:

Post a Comment