Sunday, June 2, 2002

love scenes are so awkward!

Shannon: You're going to hug Sarah for the next scene.
Me: Crap.
Shannon: Do you want to kiss her instead?


For the final project in Spanish II Honors, our class has to film Spanish soap operas, or telenovelas. There are four other people in my group, namely David, Shannon, Sarah and Michelle. Shannon is our de facto director as most of the filming is being done at her house.

The five of us have been working on the project for about two weeks, and we just finished the obligatory love scene. The most awkward moment was when I had to give Sarah a hug. But because I'm still very shy around girls, I adamantly refused to get close to her, much to the annoyance of my fellow team members. Pretty sad, I know. In the end, the two of us just held hands instead. *blush*

In hindsight, this is definitely something I regret. Sarah is a very sweet girl, and I'm sure she wouldn't have minded. In fact, she was probably a little offended that I didn't want to touch her. Oh well.

Currently reading: Java: Your visual blueprint for building portable Java programs by Ernest Friedman-Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment