Thursday, October 10, 2002

17th birthday report

I had a nice birthday celebration with my parents. It's hard to believe how fast time goes. Sometimes it still feels like I only turned 16 not too long ago. In any case, happy birthday to me!

So my folks took me to a Mexican restaurant in Mountain View called Fiesta del Mar for dinner. It's always fun to try out new places. Everything we ordered was delicious, especially the seafood enchiladas. I want to go back there, that's for sure.

We also went to a Chinese restaurant for lunch with my grandparents a while ago. Although it wasn't my first choice because we regularly eat Chinese food at home, Mom wanted something everyone would enjoy. I agreed to it because family is number one.

Currently listening to: "FotografĂ­a" by Juanes and Nelly Furtado

No comments:

Post a Comment