Friday, October 11, 2002

so I got kicked out of Spanish class :-(

The week didn't end too well as Mrs. Schiffman kicked me out of Spanish III today. She didn't say anything about it in class, so it was my parents who broke the news to me. I had always sensed that she didn't like me very much, so I can't say I didn't see this coming. Still, it kind of sucks that this happened just after my 17th birthday.

On the other hand, Mr. Miller has kindly agreed to take me into his web design class. I've missed out on several weeks of lessons, but it shouldn't be too hard for me to catch up because I'm already quite familiar with HTML and JavaScript. At least I hope that's the case. *fingers crossed*

Of course, the downside is that I'll have to find another way to satisfy my foreign language requirement. Learning a new language from scratch isn't exactly a walk in the park...

No comments:

Post a Comment