Friday, October 11, 2002

kicked out of Spanish class :-(

I just found out my Spanish III teacher dropped me from the class. It was my mom who told me as Mrs. Schiffman didn't say anything about it to me. Although we knew she didn't like me for various reasons, this was a huge surprise. Despite a great birthday celebration with my parents, the week ended on a sour note.

It's going to be hard to find another class and satisfy the foreign language requirement before I graduate. Learning a new language from scratch isn't exactly simple. Hopefully this won't ruin my chances of getting into a good college...

Update: I was able to transfer to Mr. Miller's web design class. It actually sounds pretty fun as I've always been interested in computers. Considering that we're halfway into the semester, this is something I'm very grateful for. I already know HTML and should be able to quickly catch up. Or at least I hope so. *crosses fingers*

No comments:

Post a Comment