Saturday, October 19, 2002

new TI-89 graphing calculator!

I got a brand new TI-89 today as sort of a late birthday present. This means I can finally retire my aging Casio CFX-9850G. But the most important thing is that my math and physics classes are about to get a lot easier. :-)

This calculator is really awesome. It has so many features and functions that I don't even know where to begin. The TI-89 can also run a large number of games and applications. Speaking of which, the TI-BASIC programming language is much more powerful than the one on the CFX-9850G. In a sense, the TI-89 is almost like a miniature computer.

Now I just have to hope my new toy doesn't get stolen. From what I've heard, fancy calculators are among the most valuable targets. One thing for sure is that I'm going to have a hard time concentrating in class for the next few weeks. Heh.

Currently playing: Phoenix

No comments:

Post a Comment