Saturday, October 19, 2002

new graphing calculator

I got a TI-89 as a belated birthday present from my parents. It's something I've wanted for a while. Considering that my Casio CFX-9850G has started to show its age, this was the perfect time to upgrade.

From my first impressions, the TI-89 has a lot more features and functions. Also worth mentioning is that the built-in programming language is far superior. I can see why everyone says this is a great calculator. It's basically a handheld computer. But the best part is that my math and physics classes are about to get easier. :-)

Mom has told me to be careful as these devices are often stolen. I hope this doesn't happen to me. One thing for sure is that I'm going to have a hard time concentrating in class. :P

Currently playing: Phoenix

No comments:

Post a Comment