Monday, January 6, 2003

a crappy Christmas break

I'm now back at LAHS for the spring semester.

As if that really bad weekend wasn't enough, my Christmas break totally sucked. Because our budget is rather tight at the moment, my family didn't get to go on any overnight trips during these two weeks. The only thing the three of us did for fun was to go hiking in Stevens Creek County Park last Saturday.

But a holiday without a vacation wouldn't have been so bad had I not been sick for pretty much the whole time. That was actually the other reason why we didn't go anywhere. In fact, I can still barely talk right now because of my laryngitis. Never mind that I had to spend most of my break studying for the damned finals. Fuck that shit.

Despite everything, the holiday break wasn't without its merits. One of our family friends gave me a huge platter of dried fruit, which I enjoyed sharing with my parents. I also got to play some RuneScape during my free time. If everything goes well, I should reach level 90 cooking in the next few days. :-)

Currently playing: RuneScape

No comments:

Post a Comment