Thursday, May 20, 2004

R.I.P. Grandma :-(

Uncle Harrison just called with some bad news: my maternal grandmother, Pi-Tan Yang, has passed away at 84 years old. The official cause of death was pneumonia, although heart disease was a contributing factor. To be honest, this wasn't totally unexpected because she had been very ill for the past few weeks.

Of course, the news still hit me pretty hard. There are difficult days ahead, especially for Mom. Your support and prayers are truly appreciated.

Pi-Tan was one of those special people who have touched our lives. I'll never forget her gentle spirit and non-confrontational attitude. Visiting her and Grandpa after horseback riding lessons on Saturdays will always among my favorite memories. Rest in peace, Grandma. You'll be greatly missed. :-(

In other news...

On a more positive note, happy birthday to my cousin Cathy!

Currently playing: Shrak

No comments:

Post a Comment