Wednesday, May 26, 2004

spring choral concert report

I just got back from the spring choral concert. This one took place in the LAHS auditorium, an extremely convenient location. As with the holiday concert in December, the entire choral department was involved. Each choir sang a variety of songs before joining together and performing Mass of the Children as Choral Union.

The nice thing is that Dad came this time. He actually rescheduled his business trip in order to attend the concert. I really appreciate him doing this for me. Although my maternal grandmother had just passed away six days ago, I tried my best to not let it affect my performance. On the whole, the concert was a huge success.

Currently listening to singing: Mass of the Children by John Rutter

Historical note: Pictures from the concert are available here.

No comments:

Post a Comment