Monday, August 16, 2004

the anxiety is killing me...

I'm moving to Berkeley in six days. The transition to college is no doubt one of the biggest changes in my life. This is really exciting but also scary at the same time. I'm definitely a little nervous. I'll have to admit - the past few days were so stressful that I had an anxiety attack just after returning from Alaska on the 10th. :\

All that having been said, I'm sure everything will be fine. After all, almost everyone goes to college!

In other news...

1. I finally got to try the chocolates I bought in Alaska. They were delicious and worth the price.

2. Because I'll be away from home, my parents recently got me my own cell phone. Thanks, Mom and Dad!

Currently playing: Hoyle Puzzle Games (2003 edition)

No comments:

Post a Comment