Monday, January 7, 2002

back to LAHS for spring

This was the first day of the spring semester, so I guess it's back to homework and studying.

The break had a pretty good start as my family went skiing in Tahoe right after school ended. But the rest of the holiday kind of sucked because I had to get my wisdom teeth removed right after Christmas, not to mention that I had several finals to study for. On the bright side, I still had plenty of time to relax at home. It was also nice to have my paternal grandfather and his companion over for a while, considering that they live in Taiwan.

All that having been said, the recovery following my wisdom teeth operation is coming along nicely. It looks like things will be back to normal in about a week or so - just in time for the Martin Luther King, Jr. Day weekend!

Currently playing: Tamale Loco

No comments:

Post a Comment