Monday, January 7, 2002

back to LAHS after an eventful break

School has started for me. I'm excited to see everyone even though I still have the holiday blues.

An eventful Christmas break

We definitely had a good two weeks. For starters, the trip to Tahoe last month was quite enjoyable. Several days later, my grandfather Bien-Chuan and his partner Ms. Chen came from Taiwan to visit us. I'm thrilled to see them despite what happened on New Year's Eve. It's always nice to have family over.

However, the same can't be said for the wisdom tooth removal right after Christmas. I still can't eat some foods. But even during tough times, there are things to be grateful for. I really enjoyed the company of our relatives. It made studying for exams a lot easier, that's for sure.

On another positive note, the recovery is going well so far. It looks like things will be back to normal soon — just in time for Martin Luther King Jr. Day and two teacher in-service days. :-)

Currently playing: Tamale Loco

No comments:

Post a Comment